Miss Best, office manager, deals with queries from parents and members of the public. Please contact Miss Best on 0191 237 0419, at admin@seghill.northumberland.sch.uk or in person at the school office. Please speak to Miss Best if you require a paper copy of anything from our website, which she will provide for you free of charge.

School admissions- in-year transfer request

Mid-year transfer request

Sometimes we receive requests for a place in our school from parents whose child currently attends another school in Northumberland.  We are unable to deal with these requests at school.  Parents should contact Northumberland County Council and request an Mid Year Admissions Transfer Form.  This form should be completed and returned to the School Admissions Team.  They will co-ordinate your application.

We recommend that you contact the school office and make an appointment to come and look around school before completing a Mid Year Admissions Transfer Form.

If you live outside of Northumberland, you must complete an application form for the Local Authority in which you live and your home authority will co-ordinate with us on your behalf.

Mid Term Admissions Transfer Forms which are co-ordinated by Northumberland County Council or your home local authority are dealt with as soon as possible and certainly in three school weeks.

Please click on the link below for a mid year transfer form-

 In year transfer request form

This form must be used.  Paper copies are not accepted by Northumberland County Council.